Introducing Adquio micro server
Today, as you will see, we continue to present new features that allow the Acquio Ecosystem to reach any point on the planet.
Adquio micro server is a standard Intel NUC computer, running the full software of Adquio programmable controllers. You will be able to use the same user interface, the same protocols and you will access it in the same way that you have been doing it with any of the Adquio controllers that you already know.
- Read all data from the Casambi network through its API.
- Process them if necessary.
- Integrate other installation devices.
- And finally, connect with the BMS Adquio Cloud platform to carry out two types of missions:
- Store all the data of the Casambi networks in a historical way, to be able to return to them at any time to carry out any type of study.
- Real-time connection that allows the Adquio Cloud platform to display information instantly on its SCADAs, and of course, allows the user to interact with their installation, activating scenes, checking status, and much more.
- Adquio Link, connection completely in the Cloud.
- Adquio micro server, the current option, with a physical device that performs the connection work between the Adquio Cloud – Casambi platforms.
With this product we close our circle again, now serving the North American market with two products that will also provide two solutions, which will be appropriate according to the type of installation and, of course, according to the preferences of the end customer.